Bahia Property Management’s
Bahia Property Management is passionate about our community and is committed to giving back wherever possible.
We are a dedicated team of people, with a business philosophy weighted on Trust and our personable and warm service has been crucial to our success.
We’d love to extend our success to young people currently embarking on their educational journey and have dreams of becoming an entrepreneur with a scholarship.
If you are studying in the US and have dreams of becoming an entrepreneur then this scholarship could be for you!
You have been accepted to, or are currently enrolled in, an accredited college or university in the U.S. Undergraduate and graduate students are both welcome.
You must submit an official copy of your transcript, along with your application using our online form.
Our scholarship deadline is on December 1st, annually.
$1,000 payment will be paid to your school’s financial aid office via check to be applied to any educationally related fees.
How to apply
To apply for the Bahia Property Management’s Entrepreneurial Scholarship, please complete this application form.
- How your current major will help impact your entrepreneurial plans and how your personal values will be a strength in your success.
- How you think an entrepreneurial spirit has aided Bahia Property Management to succeed in this industry.
Terms and Conditions
- Bahia Property Management’s Entrepreneurial Scholarship is open to both undergraduate and postgraduate students attending or in the process of being accepted to an accredited college or university within the United States. Scholarship applicants must be scheduled to enroll within one semester of the application deadline.
- Bahia Property Management and its review committee will consider all applications received. We are not responsible for technical issues that prevent applications from being submitted, received, or considered. The scholarship winner will be determined by a selection committee of our choosing and no other party. All decisions of the selection committee are final.
- The winner retains all rights to their essay.
- Applicants’ details stored on our internal systems are destroyed once the deadline has passed.
Privacy: We will not sell, share or publicly distribute any personal information you provide with your scholarship application. The personal information that you submit will be used exclusively for scholarship selection. Please note: the winner will be asked for consent for their name and their essay to be publicly announced on our online channels.
Non-discrimination: Bahia Property Management believes in equal opportunity for all applicants. The selection of a winner for this scholarship will in no way be influenced by race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual preference, disability, or any other legally protected category.
The 2021 Scholarship Winner
Colorado State University – Global Campus
December 2, 2021
Read Jillian’s Winning Essay Here
Bahia Property Management is pleased to announce Jillian Weaver as the winner of the 2021 Bahia Property Management Entrepreneurial Scholarship for $1,000. Jillian, who attends Colorado Status University Global Campus, was selected from a pool of 78 candidates. Candidates had to submit an essay detailing how their personal values will put them on track to achieve their goals.