A Well Managed Home, So You Can Live Life ℠
Raul Aleman, Real Estate Broker
License No. BK3301691
BAHIA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
We Make Orlando Property Management Safe and Profitable
I’m Raul Aleman and I’m the owner of Bahia Property Management. Like many Florida landlords, I’ve dealt with problematic Orlando property managers and seen the kinds of issues property owners face in selecting the wrong company. I put years of experience in the real estate industry together with a graduate degree from MIT and set out to create a Gold Standard Property Management company in Orlando.
I think we’ve succeeded with Bahia Property Management, and I’m pretty sure you’ll agree. Take a look at the testimonials from real, satisfied clients below to see how you’ll feel too.
Management Service for Landlords
Do you own an investment property in the Greater Orlando area? An effective property management company can make your life easier.
Whether you’re a seasoned investor or renting your property for the first time, we can help.
Here is what you can expect when you hire Bahia Property Management:
- Rent your home fast. We lease most properties within 21 days (often much sooner during the summer).
- A qualified tenant. With clean background, verified credit, income and employment, and a good rental history.
- Receive your rent on time every month. Our team will keep your tenant accountable.
- 24/7 emergency maintenance line. We take care of maintenance emergencies so you don’t have to.
- Move-in/Move-out report. Detailed reports with photos upon move in and move out. This keeps tenants accountable for any damages.
- Online owner portal. Have all receipts, financial statements and tax documents in one place.
Leasing Service for Tenants
A well-managed home is a pleasure to live in. At Bahia Property Management, we do our best to provide a good rental experience. If you’re about to rent a home in the Orlando area with us, this is what you can expect:
- A strict but fair screening process according to the Fair Housing Law. This means we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We also do not discriminate based on disability, familial status or religion.
- Safe & easy online application. You can complete the application process using your computer or phone.
- Online tenant portal. Where you can can view your lease, pay your rent and request support.
- Maintenance emergency line. Our team is on call to handle emergency situations when you need help. Non-emergency maintenance request can made within the tenant portal.
12 Reasons Why Owners Choose Bahia Property Management Orlando
Here are 12 reasons why property owners and landlords enjoy working with Bahia Property Management:
- Reliable Rent Collection: Bahia’s effective rent collection process eliminates delinquency and non-payments. Even during the Covid-19 pandemic, our rent collection success rate has been over 99%. Owners enjoy having a reliable source of income every month.
- 24-hour Emergency Response Line: We handle urgent issues (such as flooding) 24/7. As a busy property owner, you can focus on your priority while we take care of your property.
- Leasing to Qualified Tenants: We screen every tenant who moves into your property. We review their credit, background, employment, income and rental history. We know all the red flags to avoid, so you won’t have to deal with a problem tenant later.
- 12 Month Tenant Guarantee: You deserve a qualified tenant in your property. If a tenant we place is removed within the first year, we’ll replace the tenant without charging a lease fee.
- No Hidden Fees: Some rental management companies add extra charge for every repair. We have no upcharges, kickbacks or hidden fees. We upload all vendor receipts to your online owner account, so you’ll know exactly where your money goes.
- Attorney Prepared Lease: Our attorney specializes in Landlord Tenant Law, and our lease protects your interest.
- Detailed Report with Photos: We create move-in/move-out reports with photos that show your property in detail. This will keep tenants accountable if they end up causing damage to your property.
- Tenant Management: Our team has years of experience resolving tenant problems. We make sure your tenant complies with the lease and community regulations.
- Fully Bilingual Staff: Our team is English-Spanish bilingual. Several areas in Greater Orlando has large Hispanic communities. Our bilingual team makes renting in these communities easier.
- Accredited by Better Business Bureau: BBB accreditation stands for the highest standards of business conduct. We’re accredited and rated A+ by BBB.
- International Clientele: Owners from over 23 countries trust us with managing their rental properties. We can assist with home sales or tax ID issues for international investors.
- 120 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re committed to excellence in customer service. If you’re not thrilled about the way Bahia works after 120 days, we’ll refund your management fees.
Watch the Property Owner Testimonial
Tap twice to load then open Video
“I’m very happy with the tenants that Bahia gets… They really do great background checks. It’s been years since I’ve had any problems like needing to evict.”
– Mary Ann S. Apartment Owner
Bahia Property Management Client
Meet Your Orlando Property Management Team
You know what it’s like being a landlord. When a problem starts, it can drain hours of your time and increase your stress. All of the responsibilities rest with you.
It can be anything from handling the 2am call about a leaking toilet or dealing with rent that is 3 weeks past due. When you own many properties, such problems keep increasing.
There is a simple, inexpensive solution. You can delegate all day-to-day tasks to a good property management company. This includes tenant management (compliance, rent collection) and handling maintenance issues.
Our experienced & dedicated team can make your life easier. Contact us today to discuss your needs in detail.
A Well Managed Home, So You Can Live Life™
As a landlord, you should not have to worry about the quality of tenants that live in your property. You deserve an excellent property manager who takes care in selecting your tenants. A good property manager will handle all day-to-day tasks, giving you freedom to enjoy your life.
If you’re dealing with late payments or non-compliance issues from your tenants, we can help. Even during the CDC Eviction Moratorium, our landlords are receiving steady rent payments.
Bahia was voted one of the best Orlando property management companies. We take care of landlords and property owners who want to avoid nightmare tenants and enjoy more freedom.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! We have a 24/7 maintenance line tenants can call in case of emergencies. This line is monitored after hours, including holidays and weekends. After confirming the urgency of the situation, we’ll dispatch vendors ASAP.
Our rent collection process has been highly effective throughout the pandemic. For tenants going through financial difficulty, we helped them obtain government help. We also helped them arrange a payment agreement with the owner.
As a result, 99% of our tenants are current with their rent payment. This means the Eviction Moratorium has not been an issue with our clients.
For properties in most price ranges, we can find qualified tenants within 21 days or less. The rental demand tends to be high in May through August. During the peak season, properties tend to go much quicker, sometimes within days. Winter is the slow season, and properties tend to take longer to rent.
Yes, we are a full service real estate brokerage. We can help sell your property with or without tenants. We have a list of investors who are looking for investment properties, and this can lead to a quick sale. Please contact your property manager for more detail.
We manage all types of residential properties. Our portfolio includes single-family homes, condos, townhomes, duplex, triplex, quadplex and apartment buildings.
We direct deposit the rent into your bank account as soon as the tenant’s payment clears the bank. The bank requires 3-7 business days to clear. This means typically you’ll see your rent payment in your bank between 5th-10th of each month.
Areas We Serve in Greater Orlando
Bahia Property Management serves Orlando, Tampa and Miami areas of Florida. Here are the areas we serve in the Greater Orlando area.